- This event has passed.
Lisa Peterson i Denis 0'Hare - Juan Carlos Martel - Eduard Farelo
Salt, October 13h
Eduard Farelo puts himself in the shoes of all the characters of Homer’s epic poem, in an intense monologue directed by Juan Carlos Martel
Homer’s epic Iliad, condensed into the power of a single voice. Eduard Farelo takes up the challenge of bring to life, through monologue, humanity’s irresistible attraction to destruction and chaos, in Lisa Peterson and Denis O’Hare’s celebrated adapation.
- Authors: Lisa Peterson and Denis O’Hare, from the Iliad of Homer
- Direction: Juan Carlos Martel Bayod
- Translation: Neus Bonilla
- Verse’s review: Marc Artigau
- Cast: Eduard Farelo
- Musician: Juan Pablo Balcázar
- Scenic space and costume: Xesca Salvà
- Lighting: Marc Lleixà
- Movement advice: Carlotta Bruni
- Production: Martel Produccions
- Co-production: Temporada Alta
By the same director of: Primera plana (TA13)
28€ / 16€
Duration: 1 h 20 min (aprox.)
“Una ilíada is an updated rereading about Lisa Peterson and Denis O’Hare about the classic of Homer that talks about the insurmountable attraction humanizes for the violence, the destruction and the chaos”
Juan Carlos Martel Bayod
Interview to Lisa Peterson, author of the version of the Una Ilíada jointly to Denis O’Hare.
To view the interview, clicks here.